How do I make a Gift Aid adjustment?

Gift Aid Adjustments are made where Gift Aid has been overclaimed in a previous claim.

Such adjustments can be made via the HMRC Portal, or by adding an adjustment to a future Gift Aid claim within ExpensePlus.

To make an adjustment to a future claim, when you create your next claim in ExpensePlus, click the 'Add Adjustment' button.

As well as entering an adjustment amount (which is the amount of Gift Aid you owe back to HMRC), you can also enter an adjustment description. This field is optional. Please note that if you enter an adjustment description and submit your claim directly to HMRC, this description will be included in the submission.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Send us a message Send us a message